Thursday 25 August 2011

Anan Creek July 2011 Contents Page

I've posted several pages of photographs and videos from my trip to Anan Creek, SE Alaska in July 2011. Below is a list of links for quick navigation.

My next blog posts will be related to my trip to Churchill, Manitoba in November 2011 to observe polar bears. There are still places available for this amazing adventure: for details see the Arctic Ecology Field Course item on this page on the Great Bear Foundation website.

Unless stated, the pages below contain still photos. If you don't have much time, I'd recommend the Black Bear Cubs and Brown Bear pages as a starting point.

Anan Creek Bear Observatory

The Forest at Anan

Bald Eagles

Black Bears

Black Bear Videos

Black Bear Cubs

Black Bear Cubs Videos

Bears Fishing

Bear Portraits

Brown Bears

Brown Bear Videos

Haines, Alaska


No comments:

Post a Comment