Wednesday 18 November 2015

Churchill Polar Bears 12th November 2015


My final day in Churchill brought glorious light, and after a slow morning, a wonderful bear sighting were a bear crossed right in front of my car, and then onto the beach, where it lay down until sunset. My sadness at leaving Churchill for another year was tempered by the warmth of the people I met, and said my goodbyes to on this day. There was to follow a long journey home: two days and nights by train, and then two flights, the transatlantic one overnight. This gave plenty of time to savour the memories of this trip, and feel gratitude that I was able to have such life-affirming experiences.











Contents
Introduction
3rd November
4th November
5th November
6th November
7th November
8th November
9th November
10th November
11th November
12th November 

No comments:

Post a Comment